Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) gives you a single network fabric, from the edge to the cloud. You can set policy-based automation for users, devices, and things. Provide access to any application, without compromising on security. All while gaining awareness of what is hitting your network. And with automatic segmentation of users, devices, and applications, you can deploy and secure services faster. This course will provide students a fundamental understanding of Cisco SDA solution, its concepts, use-cases, positioning, and some of the other key players’ offered solutions.
To provide a baseline understanding of campus and branch SDN solution so that students can see the ‘big picture’ and how to position and sell Cisco SDA solution. The course will also enable the students to create a personal learning roadmap.
Upon completion of this course, students would be able to understand:
- SDA concepts and different components required.
- Different module as part of SDA Solution
- Navigating and managing the DNAC
- SDA Fabric licenses
- Integration with ISE
- Integration with wireless controller
- Navigation for fabric assurance
- Multi-Vendor Campus and Branch SDN Solutions
- Positioning and selling Cisco SDA Solution