This instructor lead course covers the essential Amazon Web Services (AWS) services that is required to build IT infrastructure. Student will be exposed to the process of designing a reliable, fault-tolerant, and highly available IT systems in the AWS cloud services.
Upon completion of this course, trainees should be able to understand:
- AWS foundation and essential services for IT Infrastructure
- Installation using Command Line Interface (CLI) on Linux and Windows
- Services for security logging and monitoring
- Practical implementation of the management tools
- Services maintenance used for governance and compliance